G6 PRO LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs
The Future is Here:
You can now upgrade your existing halogen headlight bulbs to LED. The advantages of upgrading your headlamps to the G6 PRO LED Kit is that they have a wide range of available bulb types, will give you a nice colour temperature, and they have a long life. A halogen bulb will generally last for around 250 hours, and an LED for in excess of 30,000 Hours.
Suitable for low beam, or high beam applications, the G6 LED Bulbs put out about 3000 Lumen's per bulb, or more than two times that of standard halogen bulbs.
Easy to Fit:
Available as a direct replacement for OEM halogen headlight bulbs, the LED Headlight bulbs are an easy fit "Plug & Play" System. Check the features listing tab to see if you bulb base is available.
"Perfect for all automotive applications. They Look Fabulous, make it easier to See, and you won't have to worry about replacing blown halogen bulbs anymore!"
* Widest Range of Available Bulb Types.
* Philips XHP50/CREE LUXEON MZ LED's.
* Fanless & Non Polarity Sensitive.
* Perfect Beam Cut-Offs and up to 6000 Lumen per Set.
* Multi-Volt - 12v/24v & Multi-Colour Lenses.
* IP65 Weather protection & Can-Bus Function available.
* Price is for 1x SET, 2pcs (Includes everything you need).
* H4 (Single Low Beam Only), H7, H8, H11, HB3 9005, HB4 9006 Available.
* Long Life: More than 100 Times that of a standard halogen.
* Low Power consumption.
* Bulb Types: Available Bulb Types in a High/Low beam are H4 H/L, HB1 H/L (9004), HB5 H/L (9007), and
Available bulb types for single beam are - H1, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H16, 9012, HB3 9005, HB4 9006.
* Easy fit “plug & play” replacements.
* All Prices Include GST & Delivery.
* Brightness: 136lm/watt - 3000 Lumen per bulb.
* Color: 6000k-6500k. Cool White.
* Input (A): Between 2.5A±0.2A.
* Voltage: 12v/24v DC Universal Multi-Volt.
* Input Power: 22w per bulb.
* Heat Dissipation: Unique No Thermal Resistance Structure.
* Operating temperature: -40°~+80°C.
* Lifespan: +30,000hrs.
* Warranty: 2yrs.
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, machinery, and enthusiasts, are all able to gain maximum life, with minimum maintenance costs,by switching to LED today!